How to download Book My Skills (Beta-Open) lastet apk for laptop



Book My Skills (Beta-Open).apk 1.0.4
Name: Book My Skills (Beta-Open).apk
ID: com.bookmyskills
Version: 1.0.4
Size: 8.7 Mb



Book My Skills (Beta-Open) Screen Preview

How to install Book My Skills (Beta-Open) patch 1.0.4 apk for pc
How to download Book My Skills (Beta-Open) 1.0.4 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod Book My Skills (Beta-Open) patch 1.0.4 apk for android

How to setup Book My Skills (Beta-Open) apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Book My Skills (Beta-Open) Description

Book My Skills is a geo-location based application, making the tedious task of finding work fun and easy! Designed to assist people who are looking for freelance jobs and part time jobs with the ideal match close to home, the app works both ways, allowing employers to find skilled professionals in geographical proximity as well and contact them with just a swipe and a click.
Revolutionizing the concept of hunting for freelance jobs with printed resumes, Book My Skills is the
ideal way to find local talent and contractors – and all that for free!
- Register, fill in your profile details and get instantly connected to employers and talent right in your neighbourhood.
- A cutting edge virtual mobile job market – free to join, register, and use.
- Location based application, focussed on finding you the perfect job or employee right next door.
- Built in use of Google Maps, displaying highlighted skill sets and job opportunities.
- Locate local freelancers and hiring managers, shoot them a mail, call or message – or even meet them in person for a cup of coffee!
- Completely safe and secure; you can chose to Hide, Shift or Show your location.
- Control over your working hours, availability, skill-sets and charges as well as whose invites to accept or deny.
- Compatible with all the latest Android versions
- Quick and easy to install and use.

What's new in Book My Skills (Beta-Open) 1.0.4

Beta-open for testing. This might have some issues and may crash.
Book My Skills (Beta-Open) | -1 Reviewers | | Rating: 0

Download Book My Skills (Beta-Open) lastet APK



Search terms:
How to download Book My Skills (Beta-Open) 1.0.4 mod apk for pc
How to use Book My Skills (Beta-Open) unlimited apk
How to mod Book My Skills (Beta-Open) 1.0.4 apk
How to get Book My Skills (Beta-Open) unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »