How to get my Collections 1.0 mod apk for pc



my Collections.apk 1.0
Name: my Collections.apk
ID: appinventor.ai_pmosconi.mycollections
Version: 1.0
Size: 1.4 Mb



my Collections Screen Preview

How to get my Collections 1.0 unlimited apk for bluestacks
How to get my Collections 1.0 mod apk for android
How to download my Collections 1.0 mod apk for pc

How to setup my Collections apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

my Collections Details

Use my Collections to organize and record all your collectibles!
my Collections is a great tool to store information and images of all items you collect: e.g. stamps, coins, paintings, cars... whataver you can think about!
my Collection supports an unlimited number of collections; each collection contains unlimited items and each item can be categorized by 5 different attributes. You can also take and store a picture of each item.
You can also automatically tweet your friends when adding a new item.

What's new in my Collections 1.0

V 1.0: first released version.
my Collections | 6 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.7

Download my Collections 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to install my Collections 1.0 mod apk for pc
How to use my Collections unlimited apk
How to mod my Collections 1.0 apk
How to get my Collections unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »