How to download My FlashLight 2.5 unlimited apk for laptop



My FlashLight.apk 2.5
Name: My FlashLight.apk
ID: fr.lkstudios.lampetorche
Version: 2.5
Size: 1.8 Mb



My FlashLight Screenshots

How to get My FlashLight lastet apk for laptop
How to get My FlashLight lastet apk for bluestacks
How to mod My FlashLight patch 2.5 apk for android

How to setup My FlashLight apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My FlashLight Details

For everyone who's sick and tired of these flashlights with TONS of options, here's a simple one. One button, ON, OFF, and that's it !
*** WARNING ***
A lot of flashlight apps on the Play Store ask for extented rights, who can lead to inappropriate usage from the publisher of these apps.
We, at LK Studios, only ask for the strict necessary :
- Access to the camera, as it is linked to the flash function.
- Access to internet, to display the ads.
That's it, nothing more !
Keywords :
light,torch,flashlight,led

What's new in My FlashLight 2.5

Fixed a bug that was crashing the app after a phone reboot
My FlashLight | 99 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.6

Download My FlashLight 2.5 mod APK



Search terms:
How to get My FlashLight 2.5 unlimited apk for android
How to use My FlashLight mod apk
How to mod My FlashLight 2.5 apk
How to get My FlashLight lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »