How to install Share My Position 1.1 apk for pc



Share My Position.apk 1.1
Name: Share My Position.apk
ID: it.frusso.android.sharemyposition
Version: 1.1
Size: 0 Mb



Share My Position Screenshots

How to get Share My Position lastet apk for laptop
How to get Share My Position lastet apk for bluestacks
How to download Share My Position lastet apk for bluestacks

How to setup Share My Position apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Share My Position Description

Very simple program that get your position (using GPS) and allow you to share with someone (using mail, twitter, SMS or what you have installed on your device).
The message shared is a link to googleMap with your coordinate.
No internet connection is required to get your position. This use ONLY a GPS data.

What's new in Share My Position 1.1


Share My Position | 275 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.1

Download Share My Position 1.1 APK



Search terms:
How to download Share My Position 1.1 apk for bluestacks
How to use Share My Position unlimited apk
How to mod Share My Position 1.1 apk
How to get Share My Position lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »