How to download My Places 1.0 apk for pc



My Places.apk 1.0
Name: My Places.apk
ID: it.frusso.myplaces
Version: 1.0
Size: 1.7 Mb



My Places Screenshots

How to mod My Places lastet apk for pc
How to download My Places lastet apk for android
How to get My Places 1.0 unlimited apk for pc

How to setup My Places apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Places Details

Launching this application your current position will be determinated (either via GPS or via network info) and you can save it (for later use) or share with your friends.
Each time you share a location will be sent a link to google Maps with the location coordinate so, who will receive the location, can easy open google Map or the car navigator.
Saving a location could be useful if you want quickly open google map on certain location without save location on google store.
It use a design "like" Material Design (not really available on device before L).

What's new in My Places 1.0


My Places | 2 Reviewers | | Rating: 3

Download My Places 1.0 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Places 1.0 apk for laptop
How to use My Places unlimited apk
How to mod My Places 1.0 apk
How to get My Places mod apk

Previous
Next Post »