How to install Find My Car Locator 1.0 unlimited apk for pc



Find My Car Locator.apk 1.0
Name: Find My Car Locator.apk
ID: com.skullapps.find.my.car.locator
Version: 1.0
Size: 5.3 Mb



Find My Car Locator Screenshots

How to download Find My Car Locator 1.0 apk for bluestacks
How to download Find My Car Locator lastet apk for android
How to download Find My Car Locator 1.0 mod apk for android

How to setup Find My Car Locator apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Find My Car Locator Details

Find My Car Locator is a lightweight minimalistic gps locator app. You can save your location with a push of one button and then later you can easily find your way back to your car. Find My Car app uses gps to track your position and guide back to your saved location. You can see your current position on the View Map page where you can also get detailed directions on how to get back to your initial location. If you don't need detailed directions the simple gps route finder will guide you back visually with the help of the satellite view.
Before using Find My Car Locator you need to make sure that your phone's GPS is turned on!

What's new in Find My Car Locator 1.0


Find My Car Locator | 6 Reviewers | | Rating: 2.7

Download Find My Car Locator patch 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to get Find My Car Locator 1.0 unlimited apk for laptop
How to use Find My Car Locator mod apk
How to mod Find My Car Locator 1.0 apk
How to get Find My Car Locator lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »