How to mod Project My Pet Puppy 1.2 apk for android



Project My Pet Puppy.apk 1.2
Name: Project My Pet Puppy.apk
ID: uk.co.candycode.projectmypetpuppy
Version: 1.2
Size: 16 Mb



Project My Pet Puppy Screenshots

How to install Project My Pet Puppy patch 1.2 apk for android
How to install Project My Pet Puppy 1.2 apk for bluestacks
How to install Project My Pet Puppy patch 1.2 apk for laptop

How to setup Project My Pet Puppy apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Project My Pet Puppy Details

Welcome to Project My Pet, a cute experience with augmented reality, where you can use the camera on your smartphone or 7 inch / 10 inch tablet to see and play with a your own virtual puppy.
To play with the Project My Pet Puppy, you'll need to go to www.candycode.co.uk/projectmypet/ and print out a picture of the puppy’s basket.
Right-click on the image, save it to your computer and print out a copy onto ordinary printer paper or card, any size (but about 5cm square is ideal). You can use colour or black and white ink.
Now place the puppy’s basket on a flat surface, run the app and point your camera at it. If nothing happens, try holding your phone at a slightly different angle or moving the basket to an area with better lighting.
You can change the puppy's position by rotating the basket or moving the camera up and down or side to side. Once you are happy, you can play with your brand new puppy by tapping the buttons on your phone’s screen - you can feed your pet, get it to stand up or hear it yip. It can also wash itself, sit still, jump up and settle down to sleep.
If you lose the basket or it gets damaged, just go back to www.candycode.co.uk/projectmypet/ to print out another copy.
Enjoy!

What's new in Project My Pet Puppy 1.2

Update v1.2
Now with background music!
Update v1.1
Dalmatian and Rottweiler puppies added. :)
Project My Pet Puppy | 1 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download Project My Pet Puppy 1.2 mod APK



Search terms:
How to mod Project My Pet Puppy 1.2 mod apk for pc
How to use Project My Pet Puppy mod apk
How to mod Project My Pet Puppy 1.2 apk
How to get Project My Pet Puppy mod apk

Previous
Next Post »