How to mod My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat 1.0 unlimited apk for pc



My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat.apk 1.0
Name: My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat.apk
ID: com.digitalviolet.myurduqaida
Version: 1.0
Size: 39 Mb



My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat Screenshots

How to install My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat patch 1.0 apk for android
How to install My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to download My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat 1.0 apk for bluestacks

How to setup My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat Description

Learn the Urdu Alphabet with TV Anchor and Actress Hina Khwaja Bayat.
Whether you are a child just starting school or an adult who wishes to learn a new language the first and most crucial step is learning the alphabet. Parents and teachers alike can use this app to teach their children.
TV Anchor and Actress Hina Khwaja Bayat (Uljhan Suljhan Hina Kay Sath, Humsafar, Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Aunn Zara, Talkhiyaan) offers her own voice to guide you through learning the Urdu Alphabet along with its pronunciation.
Learn the Urdu Alphabet, its pronunciation and take your first step to learning Urdu

What's new in My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat 1.0


My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat | 11 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.5

Download My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat lastet APK



Search terms:
How to get My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat patch 1.0 apk for laptop
How to use My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat unlimited apk
How to mod My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat 1.0 apk
How to get My Urdu Qaida with Hina Bayat unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »